Accommodation with a bespoke service approach in the Chamonix valley. Organically grown and run by enthusiasts who live and breathe the mountains
OUR CORE IDEOLOGY
- Sense of adventure – We believe that life should be adventurous, and that we can help everyone push their own boundaries.
- Care/Responsibility – We have a genuine responsibility to our customers, employees and suppliers as well as our environment.
- Integrity – We will always act with integrity and be honest with our customers, our employees and ourselves.
- Environment – We will ensure we are aware of our environmental impact and challenge what we do in order to reduce it.
- Innovation – We will always seek new ideas that enhance your customer experience and advance the business.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Our goal is to have a minimal environmental impact, and not risk future generations their possibility to experience the same adventures as we do. To the possible extent we will:
- Choose partners, suppliers and sponsors engaged in environmental work.
- Improve the efficiency in using power resources.
- Plan the transports well to avoid unnecessary trips by car.
- Show respect to the environment surrounding us and protect its natural and cultural values.
- Follow up and evaluate these requirements while working and ensure that the organisation and all employees take responsibility and following these.
- Constantly develop our own environmental work and try to make an impact on others.
We want to keep having adventures on this beautiful place called Earth and we want our children and their children to be able to do and see the same things as we do.